Private menu isfor partners onlyPlease Log-in to use.
Welcome to the LG Display Virtual ExhibitionIn the Product Tour you'll experience LG Display's innovative business lineup, and in the Lifestyle Tour you'll see our display solutions in each of the 11 zones.
We have sent a temporary password to your email.
Please sign in with the temporary password and change the password.
Change temporary password
Please change the temporary password.Please use 8-20 words, and at least 3 of: lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, or special characters to register. And Password cannot contain more than 3 consecutive or identical characters (e.g. aaa, abc, 123, 777).
Please enter the email address you have registered with. We will send a temporary password to your email.
Use of Personal Information and Content
LG Display (hereinafter the “Company”) faithfully complies with the privacy provisions of the applicable laws including the Personal Information Protection Act, and would like to obtain your consent to the collection and use of your personal information to the extent necessary for use of the LG Display Virtual Exhibition Website in accordance with applicable laws.
The personal information provided by you (member) will not be provided to third parties without your consent.
※ Required items are the minimum items required for processing of personal information.
Agreement of NDA (Non – Disclosure Agreement)
If you have any inquiries or suggestions regarding LG Display products,
technologies, or the LGD Virtual Exhibition, please contact us.
1. Information We Collect
2. How We Use the Information
3. When Do We Disclose Your Information to Third Parties?
4. Transferring Information outside the Europe Economic
5. Retention of Personal Information
6. Cookies and other tracking technologies
7. Your Choices
8. Your Rights
9. How we Protect Personal Information
10. Sensitive Data
11. Children’s Privacy
13. Third Party Web Sites
14. Contact Us
The following personal information is collected in connection with the Website
Information You Provide Directly
You may access and use our Website without telling us who you are or reviewing any personal information about yourself. However, some Website functions may require you to provide us with personal information. These functions may include accessing partner pages, sending us inquiries or completing survey regarding virtual exhibitions.
• The information we collected are name, company email address, company name, job title, team (Department), location of your workplace (region and country), work telephone number, age group and gender.
Information about Your Use of Our Services
In addition to the information you provide, we will collect information about your use of our Website through software on your devices and by other means. We will collect:
• Device information: Country, location information (city, state / province, country information from IP address), language, IP address, settings of devices and device identifiers, such as Customer GUID.
• Log information: Usage information, such as, browser, ISP, performance timing, referrer, time zone, most recent search engine, search query, total time spent on tracked pages in minutes, e-mail open tracking records and cookies.
• Service usage information: Other information about your use of our Website, such as visit history and how you interact with content offered through our Website.
We use your information we collect about you in order to:
• Provide you with our services or features you request, such as, to respond to your requests, to contact you in response to sign up forms such as inquiry, questions and instructions made and given through our Website
• Identify and authenticate you so you may access and use certain pages provided on our Website.
• Operate, evaluate and improve our Website, including developing new products and service, managing our communications, analyzing our Website, conducting market research, performing data analytics and other internal functions.
• Monitor use of our Website and use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites
• Analyze customer behaviors, build up customer usage patterns and profiles in order to identify regional and global user trends and optimize our offering to customers globally.
• Performance of Contract: We process your personal information when this is necessary under our contract with you to provide you with our services or feature you request, such as, to respond to your requests, questions and instructions made and given through our Website and identify and authenticate you so you may use certain of our Website
• Legitimate Business Interests: We process personal information to the extent this is necessary to fulfil our legitimate interests (or those of third parties), which include our interests to
(1) protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activities, claims and other liabilities;(2) provide you with tailored functions such as an autofill function, a quick search function based on your most visited pages on the Website, and additional contents tailored to your interests;(3) monitor use of our Website and use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites;(4) effectively manage our relationship with our customers, including by communicating with you, responding to your queries, resolving technical issues, providing you with customer care support and sending you necessary information relating to contents on our Website;(5) protect the security, availability and integrity of our Website and information systems, including by using authentication mechanisms and other security measures, monitoring our systems for security threats, keeping back-ups, and carrying out system maintenance services;(6) protect our legal rights, including by handling complaints, obtaining legal advice and establishing, exercising or defending legal claims relating to us or other companies in our group and our Website;(7) operate, evaluate and improve our Website, including developing new products and services, managing our communications, analyzing our Website, conducting market research, performing data analytics, auditing and other internal functions;(8) improve our Website, including by seeking your feedback and carrying out market research, performing data analytics on the usage of our Website, on an aggregated level analyzing customer behaviors, building up customer usage patterns and profiles in order to identify regional and global user trends and optimize our offering to customers globally; and(9) effectively manage our business, including by generating reports and analyzing the performance of our Website (through the use of aggregated information), auditing our business processes, using statistics to make informed business decisions.
• Your Consent: We seek your consent to process your personal information, where we consider it appropriate or where this is required by law. We use consent to:
On other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose explained to you at that time. When we rely on your consent, you always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we carried out before you withdrew your consent. To exercise this right, please see the “Your Rights” section.
We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated within this Policy or when we inform you. We do not sell personal information to anyone and only share your personal data with third parties for their use in authorized and necessary instances;
• Third Party Service Providers: We may disclose your information to companies that provide services on our behalf, such as, companies that help us develop and operate systems for our Website. These entities are limited by contractual provisions in their ability to use your information for purposes other than providing the relevant services to us. In addition, we may share your personal information with our business partners, such as, wireless carriers, as well as third parties that operate apps and services that connect with certain features of our Website.
While we generally do not share the information with additional third parties, please note that in the following specific circumstances, we may further share the information with the following entities;
• Other Parties When Required by Law: As required by court order or other government or law enforcement authorities in order to comply with legal process or law;
• Other Parties in Connection with Corporate Transactions: In connection with a corporate event, such as a merger or sale of all or part of LGD’s business (including that of a division or subsidiary), where LGD may need to disclose information to a potential buyer and its professional advisers;
• Other Parties When it is Necessary to Protect Our Services: In order to protect and defend our rights and property, including by way of legal proceedings;
• Other Parties When it is to Protect Any of Our Users’ Personal Safety or Property: In order to protect the personal safety or property of our users or the public.
LGD will take commercially reasonable steps in order to ensure any such third parties treat your personal information securely.
• What Are Cookies?Cookies are files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to the device you use when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies do lots of different and useful jobs, such as remembering your preferences and generally improving your online experience.
• Categories of Cookies We Use
Essential cookies — These cookies are necessary to help you access and move around our site and use all its features. Without these cookies, our Website would not work properly and you would not be able to use certain important features. These cookies don’t gather information about you for the purposes of marketing.
Functionality cookies — These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your username. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect is anonymized (i.e., it does not contain your name, address, etc.) and they do not track your browsing activity across other websites.
Performance cookies — These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor, although they may collect the IP address of the device used to access the site. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works, improve the user experience, and optimize our advertising.
• Third Party Cookies Used on Our WebsiteWhether a cookie is a first- or third-party cookie depends on which website the cookie comes from. First-party cookies are those set by or on behalf of the website you visited. All other cookies are third-party cookies. We use both first-party and third-party cookies, which you can read more about in our list that follows. If you would like to learn more about any of these third-party cookies, we encourage you to visit their websites to learn more details about their policies.
Cookie ManagementVisitors to our website are advised via a pop-up message about the cookies that we use and directed to this page if they would like more details. This cookie from Cookie Script remembers that the customer has accepted the cookie consent banner. It’s stored in the user's browser and means you don’t see the banner again. This site also uses Google Tag Manager which is a tag management system that allows for the management and updating of all the other cookies/tags noted in this policy.
Email AnalyticsMailchimp may be used with our marketing email messages to track the success (email opens, clicks on links) of these messages. Non-personal information such as IP address, operating system, web browser, and pages visited is gathered by Mailchimp.
Location AnalyticsOur mobile application includes functionality which allows our attendees to identify their location at the event. Application users choose to use the application anonymously or to login as an identified user in which case the personal data provided upon registration may be used. Non-personal information, such as IP address, device ID and location, is gathered.
Multimedia ContentYouTube is used to deliver video content on our Website. Their cookies gauge the bandwidth of your internet connection so they can optimize the video display and also identify unique users so they can personalize your experience based on previous video usage.
Website AnalyticsGoogle Analytics collects information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, from whence visitors have come to the site, and the pages they visited.
We provide many choices in relation to our marketing communications via an unsubscribe option on every marketing email, but you may also request that LGD stop using your data for direct marketing purposes by contacting us using the information specified in the “Contact Us” section below. If you opt-out of marketing emails, we may still send you transactional and administrative emails about the Services you use.
Your personal information belongs to you. To the extent provided by applicable law, you may ask us to provide details about the personal information we have collected, and you can ask us to delete any personal information or correct any inaccuracies. To the extent provided by applicable laws, you can also ask us to restrict or limit the processing, sharing, or transferring of your personal information, as well as to provide you with personal information that we have collected from you so you can use it for your own purposes. However, requesting the deletion of your personal information may also result in the loss of access to our Website. We will not delete data that we are required by law to retain. To exercise your rights please contact us using the information specified in the “Contact Us” section below.
We use commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard the confidentiality and security of your personal information. Nevertheless, due to the design of the Internet, ever-changing technology, and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties or that we will not be subject to security breaches. We do not accept any responsibility for the disclosure of personal information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized or unlawful acts of third parties. If you believe your Personal Data has been compromised, please contact us. In the event that personal information is compromised, we will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
Our Website is designed for a general audience and is not directed towards children. In connection with our Website, we do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of sixteen (16) or knowingly allow such persons to use our Website. If you are under the age of sixteen (16), please do not attempt to register for our Website or provide us with any personal information. If we learn that a person under the age of sixteen (16) has provided us with any personal information, we will promptly delete such personal information. If you believe that a child under the age of sixteen (16) may have provided us with personal information, please contact us using the information specified in the “Contact Us” section.
This Policy applies solely to information collected on the Website. The Websites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites.
For more information about our privacy practices, or to exercise any rights you may have pursuant to applicable law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via post at Business Management PI Team, LG display, LG Twin Tower, 128, Yeoui-daero., Yeongdeungpo-gu Seoul, Korea, 07336.
Terms and Use
1. The term “site” refers to the LGD Virtual Exhibition Website and the internal webpages operated by LG isplay to provide service to the users, and also the business operating the LGD Virtual Exhibition Website.
2. The term “user” refers to a person who accesses the site and uses the site's information and service in accordance with these Terms.
1. If any matter not specified herein is set forth in the Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act, or other applicable laws, such laws shall govern.
2. In addition to these Terms, the site may set forth details of individual services, and the details shall be notified to the users of the relevant services through a separate notice and consent procedure.
1. Without a user’s consent, the site may not share with a third party the user’s personal information obtained through provision of the service, UNLESS:
A. A statute such as the Act on Real Name Financial Transactions and Confidentiality, Credit Information Use and Protection Act, Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act, Local Tax Act, Consumer Protection Act, Bank of Korea Act, or Criminal Procedure Act prescribes otherwise; or
B. Doing so is necessary for statistics/academic research or market research, and the information is disclosed in a form by which a specific individual cannot be identified
2. When, in the process of providing the service, the site asks for a user’s consent to the collection of his/her personal information, it shall notify the user of the following matters.
A. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
B. Items of personal information to be collected
C. Period of retention and use of personal information
D. The fact that the user is entitled to refuse to give consent, and the content of any disadvantage if there is one due to the refusal
3. In appointing a third party contractor to process the users’ personal information obtained through provision of the service, the site shall comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and other applicable laws.
1. The site shall strive to provide continuous and reliable service.
2. In the case of a service failure, the site shall do its best for recovery of the service. However, the service may be temporarily suspended in the case of a system inspection, act of god, emergency, or other unavoidable circumstances.
1. Unless otherwise notified due to business or technical reasons of the site, the service shall be provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. If the site wants to suspend the service for business or technical reasons, it shall give notice of the reason and time of the suspension in advance. However, in the case of an act of god, emergency, system failure, or other unanticipated circumstances, the notice may be given after the fact.
1. In the event that the site suspends the service due to an act of god, emergency, or other unavoidable circumstances, it is subject to no liability whatsoever against the user as a result of the suspension.
2. The site is not responsible for failure in the use of the service due to fault of the user.
3. When a user intends to make necessary decisions on legal, medical, or financial matters based on information acquired through the services provided by the site or through another user’s postings on the service, it is recommended that the user shall consult with an expert in advance.
1. When there is a dispute on personal information, the site or the user may file an application to the Personal Information Dispute Mediation Committee for prompt, effective dispute resolution.
2. In the case of a lawsuit regarding a dispute between the site and the user arising from use of the service, the competent court shall be determined based on the address of the user at the time of filing the lawsuit, and if there is no such address, it shall be the district court having jurisdiction over residence of the user, and if the address or residence of the user at the time of filing is not clear or if the user is a foreign resident, it shall be the court as prescribed in the Civil Procedure Act of the Republic of Korea.
3. The interpretation and application of these Terms and the resolution of disputes related to these Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Korea.